This salad is super easy, sweet, and festive! It's perfect for your holiday party or even to dress up a simple dinner at home.
Balsamic Brussels Sprouts Pomegranate Salad
- 1 bag of brussels sprouts (~25 sprouts) -- I like to get the Trader Joe’s bags!
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (I also like to get these at Trader Joe's!)
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash the brussels sprouts and dry them thoroughly (the drier they are, the crunchier they will end up!).
- Slice sprouts in half vertically.
- In a large bowl, toss the sprouts with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and freshly ground black pepper and toss.
- Distribute the brussels sprouts evenly onto a large sheet pan. The more spread out you can make them, the crunchier they will be!
- Place the pan in the oven. Every 10 minutes, carefully mix the sprouts around a bit.
- Keep cooking until the outsides of the brussels sprouts are browned (about 25 minutes total) and crunchy and the sprouts are soft to puncture.
- Pour brussels sprouts into a bowl and add in the pomegranate seeds, toss.
Photos by Shel Lakin